- Simply Good News, Why the Gospel Is News and What Makes It Good by N. T. Wright (New York: Harper Collins, 2015) 189 pp, Hard $24.99
- Biblical Apologetics, Advancing and Defending the Gospel of Christ, by Clifford B. McManis (Xlibris Corporation, 2012) 634pp. paper $23.99
- Church Unique, How Mission Leaders Cast Vision, Capture Culture, and Create Movement by Will Mancini (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2008) 271 pp. plus XXVII, hard $16.99
- The Sacred Text, Biblical Authority in Nineteenth-Century America by Ronald F. Satta (Eugene, OR: Pickwick, 2007) 116 pp. + XV, paper $18.00
- The Holy Spirit by A. W. Pink (Grand Rapids: Baker, 1970), 193 pp. paper 14.99
Reviews RSS Feed
Reviews by Email
Receive email alerts when new reviews are added to our site.